Music is loved by everyone. It is one of the best ways to calm your mind. But have you ever thought what it takes to make that music? Musicians around the world work really hard to make the beats sync with the lyrics. And it is not an easy job to do.
You need to have a deep understanding of music. Moreover, it is also necessary to possess the right tools for the editing and production of music. One of those tools is the beat making software.
If you are an amateur in music production, you should consider using a beat making software. It is way better than investing in a drum machine or any other expensive tool. Even if you are a professional, you can look into such tools.
Here, we will explore some of the best free beat making software of 2020.
Free Beat Making Software 2020
The first in the list is also one of the best on the list. Musink Lite is a remarkable beat making software that offers some brilliant features.
- Musink Lite provides access to a plethora of features to enhance your music. One can easily export music files, MIDI files, and even drum loops from the web.
- Yo don’t need to worry about the format of the music file. The software supports most of the music formats.
- One can compose books, snippets, and even MIDI files in the software at zero cost.
FL Studio is used by a number of music professionals. Why? The clean and seamless user interface of the FL Studio offers smooth transitions while working. Moreover, the other aspects that make it the best are:
- The key thing in FL Studio is the plugins. Everything in the software is in the plugin form. This reduces the reliance of a music producer on hardware. Moreover, it further enhances the production process.
- The user can easily drag and drop the audio file on the music playlist. In addition to this, you also get access to MIDI Support, Clip Generator, an advanced mixer, and many other features.
GarageBand is another great software on the list that has some classic features. Here are some of the best ones:
- Backed by a simple yet professional interface, Garage band excels at navigation. Moreover, you can also choose to open various types of projects like electronic, Hip-Hop, or multitrack.
- GarageBand is loaded with a bunch of awesome plugins that streamline the process of music composition. Moreover, it also features MIDI compatibility with hardware, automation controls, and other time stretching tools.
- The software is only meant for Apple devices like Macbook, iPad, or iPhone.
These are some of the best free beat making software 2020. Before jumping into expensive hardware, try using this software for your music production.