iOS 13.2 has been released following the launch of iOS 13. Although users are complaining that Apple did not fix the recurring and existing problems, the launch does introduce a lot of new features. Nonetheless, annoying issues such as dropped calls and battery life bugs are still yet to be fixed.
Here are the new updates on iOS 13.2:
- Deep Fusion- This new form of image processing can produce photos with significantly better texture and detail for photos taken in mid-to-low light. It shoots multiple images at different exposures and fuses them. You can also manually select or deselect it to your liking. However, this upgrade is only available for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Toggle video resolution and frame rate directly from the Camera app for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Over 200 new emoji have been added, including the Yawning face, Waffle and Otter.
- AirPods Pro support.
- Siri can read your incoming messages to AirPods.
- Home screen tweaks- Long press on any app icon will not allow you to move your apps like before automatically. Instead, it will let you select “Edit Home Screen”. You can also choose what you want to do with the app.
Is the update worth it? Yes, if you use an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, as the deep fusion feature isn’t available on older iPhone models. AirPods users will also benefit from this update.