Youtube TV is an awesome, over-the-top internet TV service with various exciting features. Since its launch, it has managed to cover almost over 95 percent of households in the United States. And with the plethora of content choices, it is successful in maintaining the user base so far. It has even increased the trial period of its service by seven more days. Moreover, last year Youtube TV for Firestick was also released.
Now, it is a piece of good news for all those who watch television via the internet. But some people don’t know how to get Youtube TV for Firestick. They may have the Firestick with them but are still unaware of how to use it for Youtube TV. So, if you are looking for a way to get Youtube TV for Firestick, check out the next segment.
Get Youtube TV for Firestick with these simple steps
Youtube TV subscription costs around $50 per month. Moreover, the Amazon Firestick prices start from $39. And if you have both of them with you, you can easily watch live TV at your home via the internet. All you need to do is carefully follow the mentioned steps on installation.
Note: Before installation, you need to make sure that you have installed a VPN. Youtube TV is not available everywhere, and to bypass the Geo-restriction, VPN is necessary.
- Attach the Firestick to your television.
- Give it some time to load and then open up Settings.
- In Settings, go to My Fire TV.
- Choose Developer options followed by ”Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Select OK.
- Go back to the Firestick Home and click on the lens icon on the top left corner.
- Search for the Amazon Silk Browser in the search bar.
- Download and install the Amazon Silk Browser on the Firestick.
- Post successful installation, open the Silk Browser, and type in ”www.youtube.com/tv/.”
- Login with your account and enjoy your favorite content on Youtube TV on Firestick.
This is a short, concise method to get all the Youtube TV content on Firestick though it can also be done in other ways.
Make sure that your device is one of the mentioned below as they can only run Youtube TV:
- Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV Edition smart TVs
- Fire TV Cube (1st Gen)
- Fire TV (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV (3rd Gen — Pendant Design)