KBC 11 viewers have the opportunity to answer the same questions that are asked on the show, use lifelines and move up the game. One can play the game on the SONYLIV app that can be downloaded on their mobiles, and lucky winners are given prizes at the end of the episode.
Every correct answer gets you points that are displayed on the leader board. Players can check their position on the leader board and try to make it to the top of their city.
Some players that are selected will get to feature in the finale of KBC, and one of them stands a chance to win a car.
Here is how to register for KBC on SonyLIV
- Download and install the SonyLIV app (it is available for both iOS and Android)
- Click on “KBC Play Along” banner from the menu.
- Log in using Facebook or Google account
- Pick the language of your preference – Hindi or English; the questions will be displayed in the choice of your language
- Provide details of mobile number and email address. The mobile number provided should belong to a service provider in India
- Enter the details related to gender, age, occupation, city, state, profile picture, etc.
- Click on the “Play Now” tab
- Questions will be displayed on the screen of your phone in a similar way that the original players see while playing live on KBC. Each question has four options.
- Pick the answer that you think is right and then click on submit
- The results will appear on the screen
- You get 20 points for every correct answer that you pick
- You can track your score and your position on the leader board
All players must read the rules and regulations of the game before participating in KBC’s Play-Along.