Android is one of the best mobile operating systems in the world today. Powering billions of devices across the globe, this OS is present in your Mobile, TV, Entertainment System, and whatnot. Today we are going to educate our users about "Printing Text Messages from Android Phones for Court" or other legal purposes.
More often than not, situations arise when there is a sort of dispute, disagreement, or breach of trust or faith. This applies to Personal, Professional, and Business facets of life. Suppose you had a Business Chat with one of your suppliers or vendors, and you agreed on some particular terms and conditions via WhatsApp.Now, if there is a breach of these terms and conditions in the future, you can produce a copy of the messages exchanged as proof of violation in the absence of a written agreement. This is admissible in the court because, every detail including the name, number, date, day, and time is visible on the message for both the parties.
Similar situations can also arise in Personal and Professional Life too.
There are multiple ways of achieving this. First is the screenshot method. In this method, you have to take multiple screenshots from your Android phone and print the concerned photos. One disadvantage of this method is that you can be framed for forging/photoshopping images. Thus we would suggest the following process, where you would print the messages in the direct text form.
You can easily print WhatsApp Messages from Android phones by:
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Go to the Chat Tab.
3. Touch on the Settings icon on the extreme top right off the screen.
4.Touch on the Settings sub-menu.
5. Go to the Chats sub-menu.
6. Go to Chat History.
7.Touch on Export Chat.
8. Now you can select the contact(s) whose chat you want to print.
9. Select With Media/Without Media according to your preference.
10. Now you can easily send the chat backup to email, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Print the concerned chat by logging into a desktop.
1.Open WhatsApp on your Apple device.
2. Go to the Chatbox of the concerned contact or group.
3. Tap on the contact name at the top of the screen.
4. There is an option of Export Chat.
5. You can now export the chat with or without media and follow the steps 6-10 from above.
To print the regular messages from Android and iOS devices, there are concerned apps that allow you to do that. For the iPhone, we would suggest TouchCopy.For Android phones, Droid Transfer can be used. You can find more info by directly going to the official websites of these apps.
*Disclaimer: We are no legal experts, nor are we providing legal advice through this article. This article is solely meant for informative purposes only.